Have you ever had a loan or credit card with 1st Stop Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in 1st Stop Loans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by 1st Stop Loans, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by 1st Stop Loans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out 1st Stop Loans PPI.
Start your 1st Stop Loans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
1st Stop Loans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- 1st Stop Loans Loan Insurance
- 1st Stop Loans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- 1st Stop Loans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- 1st Stop Loans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have 1st Stop Loans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by 1st Stop Loans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- 1st Stop Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and 1st Stop Loans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and 1st Stop Loans did not enquire about this.
- 1st Stop Loans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- 1st Stop Loans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- 1st Stop Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by 1st Stop Loans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- 1st Stop Loans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by 1st Stop Loans to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from 1st Stop Loans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.