Have you ever had a loan or credit card with ACF Car Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in ACF Car Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by ACF Car Finance, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by ACF Car Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out ACF Car Finance PPI.
Start your ACF Car Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
ACF Car Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- ACF Car Finance Loan Insurance
- ACF Car Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- ACF Car Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- ACF Car Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have ACF Car Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by ACF Car Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- ACF Car Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and ACF Car Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and ACF Car Finance did not enquire about this.
- ACF Car Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- ACF Car Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- ACF Car Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by ACF Car Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- ACF Car Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by ACF Car Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from ACF Car Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.