Have you ever had a loan or credit card with ANT?
You could be owed £1,000s in ANT PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by ANT, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by ANT that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out ANT PPI.
Start your ANT PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
ANT PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- ANT Loan Insurance
- ANT Accident and Sickness Insurance
- ANT Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- ANT Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have ANT mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by ANT if any of the following is relevant to you:
- ANT PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and ANT did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and ANT did not enquire about this.
- ANT did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- ANT did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- ANT PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by ANT that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- ANT did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by ANT to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from ANT.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.