Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Accept Direct?
You could be owed £1,000s in Accept Direct PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Accept Direct, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Accept Direct that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Accept Direct PPI.
Start your Accept Direct PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Accept Direct PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Accept Direct Loan Insurance
- Accept Direct Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Accept Direct Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Accept Direct Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Accept Direct mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Accept Direct if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Accept Direct PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Accept Direct did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Accept Direct did not enquire about this.
- Accept Direct did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Accept Direct did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Accept Direct PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Accept Direct that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Accept Direct did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Accept Direct to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Accept Direct.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.