Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Allianz?
You could be owed £1,000s in Allianz PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Allianz, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Allianz that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Allianz PPI.
Start your Allianz PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Allianz PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Allianz Loan Insurance
- Allianz Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Allianz Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Allianz Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Allianz mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Allianz if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Allianz PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Allianz did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Allianz did not enquire about this.
- Allianz did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Allianz did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Allianz PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Allianz that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Allianz did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Allianz to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Allianz.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.