Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Allscot Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Allscot Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Allscot Finance, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Allscot Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Allscot Finance PPI.
Start your Allscot Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Allscot Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Allscot Finance Loan Insurance
- Allscot Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Allscot Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Allscot Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Allscot Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Allscot Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Allscot Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Allscot Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Allscot Finance did not enquire about this.
- Allscot Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Allscot Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Allscot Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Allscot Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Allscot Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Allscot Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Allscot Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.