Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Bank Of America?
You could be owed £1,000s in Bank Of America PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Bank Of America, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Bank Of America that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Bank Of America PPI.
Start your Bank Of America PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Bank Of America PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Bank Of America Loan Insurance
- Bank Of America Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Bank Of America Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Bank Of America Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Bank Of America mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Bank Of America if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Bank Of America PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Bank Of America did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Bank Of America did not enquire about this.
- Bank Of America did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Bank Of America did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Bank Of America PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Bank Of America that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Bank Of America did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Bank Of America to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Bank Of America.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.