Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Bank of Cyprus?
You could be owed £1,000s in Bank of Cyprus PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Bank of Cyprus, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Bank of Cyprus that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Bank of Cyprus PPI.
Start your Bank of Cyprus PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Bank of Cyprus PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Bank of Cyprus Loan Insurance
- Bank of Cyprus Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Bank of Cyprus Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Bank of Cyprus Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Bank of Cyprus mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Bank of Cyprus if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Bank of Cyprus PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Bank of Cyprus did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Bank of Cyprus did not enquire about this.
- Bank of Cyprus did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Bank of Cyprus did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Bank of Cyprus PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Bank of Cyprus that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Bank of Cyprus did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Bank of Cyprus to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Bank of Cyprus.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.