Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Barex Brokers?
You could be owed £1,000s in Barex Brokers PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Barex Brokers, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Barex Brokers that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Barex Brokers PPI.
Start your Barex Brokers PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Barex Brokers PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Barex Brokers Loan Insurance
- Barex Brokers Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Barex Brokers Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Barex Brokers Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Barex Brokers mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Barex Brokers if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Barex Brokers PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Barex Brokers did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Barex Brokers did not enquire about this.
- Barex Brokers did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Barex Brokers did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Barex Brokers PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Barex Brokers that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Barex Brokers did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Barex Brokers to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Barex Brokers.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.