Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Benton Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Benton Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Benton Finance, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Benton Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Benton Finance PPI.
Start your Benton Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Benton Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Benton Finance Loan Insurance
- Benton Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Benton Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Benton Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Benton Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Benton Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Benton Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Benton Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Benton Finance did not enquire about this.
- Benton Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Benton Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Benton Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Benton Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Benton Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Benton Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Benton Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.