Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Bespoke Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Bespoke Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Bespoke Finance, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Bespoke Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Bespoke Finance PPI.
Start your Bespoke Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Bespoke Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Bespoke Finance Loan Insurance
- Bespoke Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Bespoke Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Bespoke Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Bespoke Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Bespoke Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Bespoke Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Bespoke Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Bespoke Finance did not enquire about this.
- Bespoke Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Bespoke Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Bespoke Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Bespoke Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Bespoke Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Bespoke Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Bespoke Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.