Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Black and White?
You could be owed £1,000s in Black and White PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Black and White, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Black and White that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Black and White PPI.
Start your Black and White PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Black and White PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Black and White Loan Insurance
- Black and White Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Black and White Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Black and White Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Black and White mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Black and White if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Black and White PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Black and White did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Black and White did not enquire about this.
- Black and White did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Black and White did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Black and White PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Black and White that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Black and White did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Black and White to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Black and White.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.