Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Blemain Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Blemain Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Blemain Finance, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Blemain Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Blemain Finance PPI.
Start your Blemain Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Blemain Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Blemain Finance Loan Insurance
- Blemain Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Blemain Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Blemain Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Blemain Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Blemain Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Blemain Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Blemain Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Blemain Finance did not enquire about this.
- Blemain Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Blemain Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Blemain Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Blemain Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Blemain Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Blemain Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Blemain Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.