Have you ever had a loan or credit card with British Gas?
You could be owed £1,000s in British Gas PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by British Gas, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by British Gas that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out British Gas PPI.
Start your British Gas PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
British Gas PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- British Gas Loan Insurance
- British Gas Accident and Sickness Insurance
- British Gas Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- British Gas Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have British Gas mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by British Gas if any of the following is relevant to you:
- British Gas PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and British Gas did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and British Gas did not enquire about this.
- British Gas did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- British Gas did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- British Gas PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by British Gas that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- British Gas did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by British Gas to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from British Gas.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.