Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Broker Ridge?
You could be owed £1,000s in Broker Ridge PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Broker Ridge, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Broker Ridge that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Broker Ridge PPI.
Start your Broker Ridge PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Broker Ridge PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Broker Ridge Loan Insurance
- Broker Ridge Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Broker Ridge Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Broker Ridge Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Broker Ridge mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Broker Ridge if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Broker Ridge PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Broker Ridge did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Broker Ridge did not enquire about this.
- Broker Ridge did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Broker Ridge did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Broker Ridge PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Broker Ridge that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Broker Ridge did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Broker Ridge to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Broker Ridge.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.