Have you ever had a loan or credit card with CIBC Mortgages?
You could be owed £1,000s in CIBC Mortgages PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by CIBC Mortgages, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by CIBC Mortgages that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out CIBC Mortgages PPI.
Start your CIBC Mortgages PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
CIBC Mortgages PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- CIBC Mortgages Loan Insurance
- CIBC Mortgages Accident and Sickness Insurance
- CIBC Mortgages Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- CIBC Mortgages Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have CIBC Mortgages mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by CIBC Mortgages if any of the following is relevant to you:
- CIBC Mortgages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and CIBC Mortgages did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and CIBC Mortgages did not enquire about this.
- CIBC Mortgages did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- CIBC Mortgages did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- CIBC Mortgages PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by CIBC Mortgages that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- CIBC Mortgages did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by CIBC Mortgages to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from CIBC Mortgages.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.