Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Cab Direct?
You could be owed £1,000s in Cab Direct PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Cab Direct, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Cab Direct that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Cab Direct PPI.
Start your Cab Direct PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Cab Direct PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Cab Direct Loan Insurance
- Cab Direct Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Cab Direct Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Cab Direct Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Cab Direct mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Cab Direct if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Cab Direct PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Cab Direct did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Cab Direct did not enquire about this.
- Cab Direct did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Cab Direct did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Cab Direct PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Cab Direct that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Cab Direct did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Cab Direct to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Cab Direct.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.