Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Car Credit UK?
You could be owed £1,000s in Car Credit UK PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Car Credit UK, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Car Credit UK that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Car Credit UK PPI.
Start your Car Credit UK PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Car Credit UK PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Car Credit UK Loan Insurance
- Car Credit UK Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Car Credit UK Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Car Credit UK Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Car Credit UK mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Car Credit UK if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Car Credit UK PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Car Credit UK did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Car Credit UK did not enquire about this.
- Car Credit UK did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Car Credit UK did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Car Credit UK PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Car Credit UK that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Car Credit UK did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Car Credit UK to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Car Credit UK.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.