Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Cassidy Davis?
You could be owed £1,000s in Cassidy Davis PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Cassidy Davis, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Cassidy Davis that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Cassidy Davis PPI.
Start your Cassidy Davis PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Cassidy Davis PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Cassidy Davis Loan Insurance
- Cassidy Davis Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Cassidy Davis Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Cassidy Davis Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Cassidy Davis mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Cassidy Davis if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Cassidy Davis PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Cassidy Davis did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Cassidy Davis did not enquire about this.
- Cassidy Davis did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Cassidy Davis did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Cassidy Davis PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Cassidy Davis that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Cassidy Davis did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Cassidy Davis to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Cassidy Davis.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.