Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Central Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Central Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Central Finance, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Central Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Central Finance PPI.
Start your Central Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Central Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Central Finance Loan Insurance
- Central Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Central Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Central Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Central Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Central Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Central Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Central Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Central Finance did not enquire about this.
- Central Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Central Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Central Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Central Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Central Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Central Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Central Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.