Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Clarecroft?
You could be owed £1,000s in Clarecroft PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Clarecroft, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Clarecroft that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Clarecroft PPI.
Start your Clarecroft PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Clarecroft PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Clarecroft Loan Insurance
- Clarecroft Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Clarecroft Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Clarecroft Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Clarecroft mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Clarecroft if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Clarecroft PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Clarecroft did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Clarecroft did not enquire about this.
- Clarecroft did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Clarecroft did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Clarecroft PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Clarecroft that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Clarecroft did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Clarecroft to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Clarecroft.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.