Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Club La Costa?
You could be owed £1,000s in Club La Costa PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Club La Costa, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Club La Costa that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Club La Costa PPI.
Start your Club La Costa PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Club La Costa PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Club La Costa Loan Insurance
- Club La Costa Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Club La Costa Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Club La Costa Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Club La Costa mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Club La Costa if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Club La Costa PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Club La Costa did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Club La Costa did not enquire about this.
- Club La Costa did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Club La Costa did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Club La Costa PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Club La Costa that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Club La Costa did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Club La Costa to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Club La Costa.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.