Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Comet?
You could be owed £1,000s in Comet PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Comet, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Comet that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Comet PPI.
Start your Comet PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Comet PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Comet Loan Insurance
- Comet Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Comet Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Comet Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Comet mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Comet if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Comet PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Comet did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Comet did not enquire about this.
- Comet did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Comet did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Comet PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Comet that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Comet did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Comet to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Comet.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.