Have you ever had an FSAVC with Cornhill Insurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Cornhill Insurance mis-sold your FSAVC.
Many people have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Cornhill Insurance; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Cornhill Insurance that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Cornhill Insurance start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Cornhill Insurance mis-sold FSAVC with various different aspects:
- Cornhill Insurance may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Cornhill Insurance may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Cornhill Insurance may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Cornhill Insurance may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Cornhill Insurance mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Cornhill Insurance to set-up my FSAVC.
- Cornhill Insurance led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Cornhill Insurance gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Cornhill Insurance that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Cornhill Insurance to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Cornhill Insurance.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Cornhill Insurance.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.