Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Country Garage?
You could be owed £1,000s in Country Garage PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Country Garage, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Country Garage that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Country Garage PPI.
Start your Country Garage PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Country Garage PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Country Garage Loan Insurance
- Country Garage Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Country Garage Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Country Garage Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Country Garage mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Country Garage if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Country Garage PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Country Garage did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Country Garage did not enquire about this.
- Country Garage did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Country Garage did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Country Garage PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Country Garage that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Country Garage did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Country Garage to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Country Garage.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.