Have you ever had a loan or credit card with DB UK Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in DB UK Bank PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by DB UK Bank, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by DB UK Bank that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out DB UK Bank PPI.
Start your DB UK Bank PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
DB UK Bank PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- DB UK Bank Loan Insurance
- DB UK Bank Accident and Sickness Insurance
- DB UK Bank Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- DB UK Bank Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have DB UK Bank mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by DB UK Bank if any of the following is relevant to you:
- DB UK Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and DB UK Bank did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and DB UK Bank did not enquire about this.
- DB UK Bank did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- DB UK Bank did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- DB UK Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by DB UK Bank that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- DB UK Bank did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by DB UK Bank to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from DB UK Bank.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.