Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Debt Rescue?
You could be owed £1,000s in Debt Rescue PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Debt Rescue, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Debt Rescue that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Debt Rescue PPI.
Start your Debt Rescue PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Debt Rescue PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Debt Rescue Loan Insurance
- Debt Rescue Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Debt Rescue Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Debt Rescue Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Debt Rescue mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Debt Rescue if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Debt Rescue PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Debt Rescue did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Debt Rescue did not enquire about this.
- Debt Rescue did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Debt Rescue did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Debt Rescue PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Debt Rescue that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Debt Rescue did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Debt Rescue to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Debt Rescue.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.