Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Dial 4a Loan?
You could be owed £1,000s in Dial 4a Loan PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Dial 4a Loan, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Dial 4a Loan that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Dial 4a Loan PPI.
Start your Dial 4a Loan PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Dial 4a Loan PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Dial 4a Loan Loan Insurance
- Dial 4a Loan Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Dial 4a Loan Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Dial 4a Loan Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Dial 4a Loan mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Dial 4a Loan if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Dial 4a Loan PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Dial 4a Loan did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Dial 4a Loan did not enquire about this.
- Dial 4a Loan did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Dial 4a Loan did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Dial 4a Loan PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Dial 4a Loan that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Dial 4a Loan did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Dial 4a Loan to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Dial 4a Loan.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.