Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Direct Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Direct Loans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Direct Loans, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Direct Loans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Direct Loans PPI.
Start your Direct Loans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Direct Loans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Direct Loans Loan Insurance
- Direct Loans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Direct Loans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Direct Loans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Direct Loans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Direct Loans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Direct Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Direct Loans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Direct Loans did not enquire about this.
- Direct Loans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Direct Loans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Direct Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Direct Loans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Direct Loans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Direct Loans to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Direct Loans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.