Have you ever had a loan or credit card with EPF?
You could be owed £1,000s in EPF PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by EPF, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by EPF that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out EPF PPI.
Start your EPF PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
EPF PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- EPF Loan Insurance
- EPF Accident and Sickness Insurance
- EPF Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- EPF Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have EPF mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by EPF if any of the following is relevant to you:
- EPF PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and EPF did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and EPF did not enquire about this.
- EPF did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- EPF did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- EPF PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by EPF that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- EPF did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by EPF to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from EPF.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.