Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Egg Banking?
You could be owed £1,000s in Egg Banking PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Egg Banking, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Egg Banking that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Egg Banking PPI.
Start your Egg Banking PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Egg Banking PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Egg Banking Loan Insurance
- Egg Banking Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Egg Banking Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Egg Banking Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Egg Banking mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Egg Banking if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Egg Banking PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Egg Banking did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Egg Banking did not enquire about this.
- Egg Banking did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Egg Banking did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Egg Banking PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Egg Banking that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Egg Banking did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Egg Banking to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Egg Banking.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.