Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Equitable Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Equitable Life PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Equitable Life, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Equitable Life that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Equitable Life PPI.
Start your Equitable Life PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Equitable Life PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Equitable Life Loan Insurance
- Equitable Life Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Equitable Life Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Equitable Life Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Equitable Life mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Equitable Life if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Equitable Life PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Equitable Life did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Equitable Life did not enquire about this.
- Equitable Life did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Equitable Life did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Equitable Life PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Equitable Life that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Equitable Life did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Equitable Life to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Equitable Life.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.