Have you ever had a loan or credit card with FCW Loans?
You could be owed £1,000s in FCW Loans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by FCW Loans, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by FCW Loans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out FCW Loans PPI.
Start your FCW Loans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
FCW Loans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- FCW Loans Loan Insurance
- FCW Loans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- FCW Loans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- FCW Loans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have FCW Loans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by FCW Loans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- FCW Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and FCW Loans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and FCW Loans did not enquire about this.
- FCW Loans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- FCW Loans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- FCW Loans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by FCW Loans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- FCW Loans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by FCW Loans to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from FCW Loans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.