Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Fair Finance UK?
You could be owed £1,000s in Fair Finance UK PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Fair Finance UK, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Fair Finance UK that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Fair Finance UK PPI.
Start your Fair Finance UK PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Fair Finance UK PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Fair Finance UK Loan Insurance
- Fair Finance UK Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Fair Finance UK Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Fair Finance UK Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Fair Finance UK mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Fair Finance UK if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Fair Finance UK PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Fair Finance UK did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Fair Finance UK did not enquire about this.
- Fair Finance UK did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Fair Finance UK did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Fair Finance UK PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Fair Finance UK that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Fair Finance UK did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Fair Finance UK to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Fair Finance UK.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.