Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Financial Plus?
You could be owed £1,000s in Financial Plus PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Financial Plus, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Financial Plus that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Financial Plus PPI.
Start your Financial Plus PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Financial Plus PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Financial Plus Loan Insurance
- Financial Plus Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Financial Plus Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Financial Plus Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Financial Plus mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Financial Plus if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Financial Plus PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Financial Plus did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Financial Plus did not enquire about this.
- Financial Plus did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Financial Plus did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Financial Plus PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Financial Plus that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Financial Plus did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Financial Plus to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Financial Plus.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.