Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Fortis Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in Fortis Bank PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Fortis Bank, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Fortis Bank that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Fortis Bank PPI.
Start your Fortis Bank PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Fortis Bank PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Fortis Bank Loan Insurance
- Fortis Bank Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Fortis Bank Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Fortis Bank Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Fortis Bank mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Fortis Bank if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Fortis Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Fortis Bank did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Fortis Bank did not enquire about this.
- Fortis Bank did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Fortis Bank did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Fortis Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Fortis Bank that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Fortis Bank did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Fortis Bank to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Fortis Bank.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.