Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Freemans?
You could be owed £1,000s in Freemans PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Freemans, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Freemans that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Freemans PPI.
Start your Freemans PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Freemans PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Freemans Loan Insurance
- Freemans Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Freemans Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Freemans Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Freemans mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Freemans if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Freemans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Freemans did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Freemans did not enquire about this.
- Freemans did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Freemans did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Freemans PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Freemans that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Freemans did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Freemans to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Freemans.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.