Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Go Debt?
You could be owed £1,000s in Go Debt PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Go Debt, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Go Debt that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out Go Debt PPI.
Start your Go Debt PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Go Debt PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Go Debt Loan Insurance
- Go Debt Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Go Debt Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Go Debt Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Go Debt mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Go Debt if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Go Debt PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Go Debt did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Go Debt did not enquire about this.
- Go Debt did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Go Debt did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Go Debt PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Go Debt that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Go Debt did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Go Debt to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Go Debt.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.