Have you ever had a loan or credit card with HMC Group?
You could be owed £1,000s in HMC Group PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by HMC Group, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by HMC Group that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out HMC Group PPI.
Start your HMC Group PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
HMC Group PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- HMC Group Loan Insurance
- HMC Group Accident and Sickness Insurance
- HMC Group Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- HMC Group Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have HMC Group mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by HMC Group if any of the following is relevant to you:
- HMC Group PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and HMC Group did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and HMC Group did not enquire about this.
- HMC Group did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- HMC Group did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- HMC Group PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by HMC Group that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- HMC Group did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by HMC Group to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from HMC Group.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.