Have you ever had a loan or credit card with HSMS?
You could be owed £1,000s in HSMS PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by HSMS, consumers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by HSMS that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out HSMS PPI.
Start your HSMS PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
HSMS PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- HSMS Loan Insurance
- HSMS Accident and Sickness Insurance
- HSMS Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- HSMS Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have HSMS mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by HSMS if any of the following is relevant to you:
- HSMS PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and HSMS did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and HSMS did not enquire about this.
- HSMS did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- HSMS did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- HSMS PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by HSMS that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- HSMS did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by HSMS to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from HSMS.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.