Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Harvey Nichols?
You could be owed £1,000s in Harvey Nichols PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Harvey Nichols, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Harvey Nichols that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Harvey Nichols PPI.
Start your Harvey Nichols PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Harvey Nichols PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Harvey Nichols Loan Insurance
- Harvey Nichols Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Harvey Nichols Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Harvey Nichols Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Harvey Nichols mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Harvey Nichols if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Harvey Nichols PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Harvey Nichols did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Harvey Nichols did not enquire about this.
- Harvey Nichols did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Harvey Nichols did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Harvey Nichols PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Harvey Nichols that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Harvey Nichols did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Harvey Nichols to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Harvey Nichols.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.