Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Haven Motors?
You could be owed £1,000s in Haven Motors PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Haven Motors, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Haven Motors that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Haven Motors PPI.
Start your Haven Motors PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Haven Motors PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Haven Motors Loan Insurance
- Haven Motors Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Haven Motors Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Haven Motors Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Haven Motors mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Haven Motors if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Haven Motors PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Haven Motors did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Haven Motors did not enquire about this.
- Haven Motors did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Haven Motors did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Haven Motors PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Haven Motors that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Haven Motors did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Haven Motors to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Haven Motors.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.