Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Henderson Global?
You could be owed £1,000s in Henderson Global PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Henderson Global, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Henderson Global that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Henderson Global PPI.
Start your Henderson Global PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Henderson Global PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Henderson Global Loan Insurance
- Henderson Global Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Henderson Global Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Henderson Global Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Henderson Global mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Henderson Global if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Henderson Global PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Henderson Global did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Henderson Global did not enquire about this.
- Henderson Global did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Henderson Global did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Henderson Global PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Henderson Global that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Henderson Global did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Henderson Global to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Henderson Global.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.