Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Hendersons?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hendersons PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Hendersons, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Hendersons that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Hendersons PPI.
Start your Hendersons PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Hendersons PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Hendersons Loan Insurance
- Hendersons Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Hendersons Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Hendersons Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Hendersons mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Hendersons if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Hendersons PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Hendersons did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Hendersons did not enquire about this.
- Hendersons did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Hendersons did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Hendersons PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Hendersons that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Hendersons did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Hendersons to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Hendersons.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.