Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Hi Lite Windows?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hi Lite Windows PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Hi Lite Windows, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Hi Lite Windows that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Hi Lite Windows PPI.
Start your Hi Lite Windows PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Hi Lite Windows PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Hi Lite Windows Loan Insurance
- Hi Lite Windows Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Hi Lite Windows Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Hi Lite Windows Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Hi Lite Windows mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Hi Lite Windows if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Hi Lite Windows PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Hi Lite Windows did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Hi Lite Windows did not enquire about this.
- Hi Lite Windows did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Hi Lite Windows did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Hi Lite Windows PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Hi Lite Windows that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Hi Lite Windows did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Hi Lite Windows to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Hi Lite Windows.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.