Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Hinton and Wild?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hinton and Wild PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Hinton and Wild, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by Hinton and Wild that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out Hinton and Wild PPI.
Start your Hinton and Wild PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Hinton and Wild PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Hinton and Wild Loan Insurance
- Hinton and Wild Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Hinton and Wild Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Hinton and Wild Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Hinton and Wild mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Hinton and Wild if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Hinton and Wild PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Hinton and Wild did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Hinton and Wild did not enquire about this.
- Hinton and Wild did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Hinton and Wild did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Hinton and Wild PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Hinton and Wild that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Hinton and Wild did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Hinton and Wild to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Hinton and Wild.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.