Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Hitachi Capital?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hitachi Capital PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Hitachi Capital, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Hitachi Capital that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Hitachi Capital PPI.
Start your Hitachi Capital PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Hitachi Capital PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Hitachi Capital Loan Insurance
- Hitachi Capital Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Hitachi Capital Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Hitachi Capital Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Hitachi Capital mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Hitachi Capital if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Hitachi Capital PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Hitachi Capital did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Hitachi Capital did not enquire about this.
- Hitachi Capital did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Hitachi Capital did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Hitachi Capital PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Hitachi Capital that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Hitachi Capital did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Hitachi Capital to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Hitachi Capital.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.