Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Home of Choice?
You could be owed £1,000s in Home of Choice PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Home of Choice, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were informed by Home of Choice that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Home of Choice PPI.
Start your Home of Choice PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Home of Choice PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Home of Choice Loan Insurance
- Home of Choice Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Home of Choice Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Home of Choice Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Home of Choice mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Home of Choice if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Home of Choice PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Home of Choice did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Home of Choice did not enquire about this.
- Home of Choice did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Home of Choice did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Home of Choice PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Home of Choice that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Home of Choice did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Home of Choice to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Home of Choice.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.