Have you ever had an FSAVC with Homeowners Friendly?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Homeowners Friendly mis-sold your FSAVC.
Many people have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Homeowners Friendly; customers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were told by Homeowners Friendly that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Homeowners Friendly start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Homeowners Friendly mis-sold FSAVC with various different aspects:
- Homeowners Friendly may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Homeowners Friendly may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Homeowners Friendly may not have made their customers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Homeowners Friendly may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Homeowners Friendly mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Homeowners Friendly to set-up my FSAVC.
- Homeowners Friendly led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Homeowners Friendly gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Homeowners Friendly that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Homeowners Friendly to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Homeowners Friendly.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Homeowners Friendly.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.