Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Hood Group?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hood Group PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Hood Group, consumers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Hood Group that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be refused if they didn't take out Hood Group PPI.
Start your Hood Group PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Hood Group PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Hood Group Loan Insurance
- Hood Group Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Hood Group Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Hood Group Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Hood Group mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Hood Group if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Hood Group PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Hood Group did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Hood Group did not enquire about this.
- Hood Group did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Hood Group did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Hood Group PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Hood Group that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Hood Group did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Hood Group to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Hood Group.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.